Perennials, Annuals & Bulbs
- Plant annual seeds of asters, cosmos, marigolds and zinnias.
- It is time to prune your fuchsia back. Water it well, feed it and re-pot if necessary.
- Prune your spring flowering bulbs but do not cut off the green foliage yet. The green leaves continue to grow for a few weeks and provide the bulb with food for next year.
- Divide perennials like daylilies, delphiniums, iris, chrysanthemums, daisies and phlox.
- Hybrid tea roses should be fertilized with *Dr. Earth Organic Rose & Flower Fertilizer before buds begin to bloom.
- If you have a pond or a pool, set aquatic plants any time after the middle of the month.