Perennials, Annuals & Bulbs
- June is a great month to plant annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees.
- Plants and trees that provide color in the month of June include: hydrangeas, spireas, butterfly bush and mock orange. Visit our garden center to see these and other beautiful plants in bloom.
- We have a great selection of annuals to choose from, including geraniums, impatiens, marigolds, petunias, vinca, salvia and many other flowering plants.
- Fertilize annuals, perennials and flowering shrubs and trees with a slow-release plant food fertilizer like
- *EB Stone Organic - All purpose Fertilizer for plant growth and development.
- Feed all your evergreens, deciduous trees and shrubs with *GreenAll - Multi Purpose Plant Food 16-16-16.
- Spruce up your summer landscape with beautiful color in containers. Use *GreenAll - Planting Mix when planting and a water-grabbing polymer such as *Soil Moist to reduce the frequency of watering.